By Travelzoo Staff
After living in Europe for 25 years studying the culinary arts and working as a chef at the luxury Kempinski Hotel Bristol Berlin, Roberto Soofiani opened Polentoni in Culver City. For $39, two can dine on three courses of his authentic Italian fare rated 4.5 stars on Urbanspoon. This dinner, which includes a bottle of wine valued at more than the cost of this deal ($42), is 65% off for Travelzoo subscribers.
Why we love it
- Dine on a 3-course classic Italian dinner for 2 with a bottle of wine
- This $39 deal costs less than the regular price of the wine alone (a $42 value)
- The courses include 2 starters or salads, 2 entrees and a shared dessert, a meal that would regularly cost more than $115
- Culver City's Polentoni is rated 4.5 stars on Urbanspoon
- 4 people can get this deal for $75 -- that’s $18.75 per person -- or 6 for $109
Oct. 9, 2012 - Jan. 11, 2013
11800 Jefferson Blvd.
Culver City, CA 90230
- Polentoni's "elegant setting" (Culver City Patch) is adorned with exposed brick, wooden beams and white linen tablecloths. Select:
- Two starters or salads, like polenta with grilled sausage and Bolognese sauce or a baby spinach and pear salad with walnuts and shredded pecorino cheese (up to $12.50 each)
- Two entrees, such as the popular pollo Milanese, homemade fettuccine with New Zealand lamb in light creamy vodka sauce or risotto with black tiger shrimp (up to $20 each)
- A shared dessert, like ricotta cheesecake or chocolate ganache cake (up to $9)
- A bottle of wine (up to $42) to enjoy during dinner or to take home, from the wine list highlighting Italian wines such as a Mocine Red Blend (Tuscany)
- Or for $75 ($18.75 per person), get this dinner for four people (four starters or salads, four entrees, two desserts and two bottles of wine), regularly $232. This dinner is also available for six people for $109, regularly $348.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, Oct. 11, through Jan. 11, 2013. Reservations are required. Valid for dinner; dine-in only. Not valid on major holidays, holiday weekends or Oct. 22 and 27, 2012. Not valid during special events. Limit 1 voucher per table. Gratuity and tax, if applicable are not included. Please tip on the full value of the check; an 18% gratuity will be added for the dinner for 6. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms