By Travelzoo Staff
According to Zagat, Skylight Gardens serves "the sort of dishes found in the better restaurants of Rome." For $49, two can sit down to dinner and drinks at this Westwood Italian restaurant.
Why we love it
- 1 starter, 2 entrees and 2 drinks for less than $50
- Skylight Gardens is rated 4 stars on OpenTable
- It "approaches fine dining" (Zagat)
- Menu is "filled with house-made pastas" (LA Weekly)
June 17, 2013 - Nov. 27, 2013
1139 Glendon Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90024
- With this deal, select the following from the menu:
- An antipasti, salumi or formagi to share (up to $15 value), such as tuna tartare with avocado and crostini or prosciutto di parma with burrata
- Two insalatas, pastas, secondi or pizzas (up to $34 value each), such as the prime filet mignon, wild-caught branzino or papparadelle al telefono, a favorite of our Deal Experts
- Two cocktails, glasses of wine or beers (up to $13 value each), such as the Skylight martini or bellini
- For $95, get this same dinner for four people and save even more (regularly $218).
- Deals are also available for weekend brunch: For $35 (regularly $73), two can feast on two entrees (up to $17 value each), a dessert to share (up to $11 value) and bottomless mimosas. Or for $65, have brunch with a group of four and save even more (regularly $146).
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Monday, June 17, through Nov. 27, 2013, for dinner, or from Saturday, June 22, through Nov. 23, 2013, for brunch. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional vouchers may be
See all terms
purchased as gifts. Limit 1 voucher per table. Reservations required; OpenTable reservations not valid. Not valid on major holidays and holiday weekends. See Terms and Conditions for full details.