By Kristin Viola
Sit down to brunch and bottomless mimosas for two at the AAA 5-Diamond and Forbes 5-Star L'Ermitage Beverly Hills.
Why we love it
- Zagat calls it an "upscale stunner," ranking the fare "very good to excellent" (23)
- Rated 4.5 stars on TripAdvisor
- Zagat praises the "strikingly beautiful indoor-outdoor space"
- Or for $95, indulge in a three-course dinner for two with wine
June 17, 2014 - Aug. 17, 2014; dates vary by voucher
Livello at L'Ermitage Beverly Hills
9291 Burton Way
Beverly Hills, CA
- $75 for a three-course brunch with a selection of one starter, entree and dessert each and bottomless mimosas (reg. $120); view menu
Brunch also comes with a coffee, tea or orange juice each
$150 for this brunch for four (reg. $240)
$95 for a three-course dinner for two with wine (reg. $170); view menu
Two appetizers like the charcuterie and cheese plate or the beet salad (up to $24 each)
- Two entrees such as the oven-baked branzino or the half jidori chicken (up to $36 each)
Two desserts such as the cappucino tiramisu (up to $10 each)
A glass of pre-selected red or white wine per person with the dinner
The fine print
Dates vary by voucher. Brunch is served Saturday-Sunday only from 11 a.m.-2 p.m.; dinner is served Tuesday-Saturday. Reservations required; subject to availability. Present voucher upon arrival. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18-20% is customary for good service. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions).
See all terms