By Kristin Viola
Save half on a jazz brunch for two with bottomless mimosas at H.O.M.E., which earns a rare 100% approval rating from Travelzoo users.
Why we love it
- Travelzoo users praise the "excellent" fare and "atmosphere [that] couldn't have been better"
- Eater LA describes it a an "American fusion restaurant meets jazz club"
- The live jazz is "delivered extra smooth" (UrbanDaddy)
- Chef Shawn Davis was featured on ABC's "The Taste"
Feb. 9, 2014 - March 23, 2014; Sundays only
H.O.M.E. House of Music & Entertainment Restaurant
430 N. Camden Dr.
Beverly Hills, CA 90210
- $49 (reg. $99) for a Sunday brunch for two people with live jazz music
- Two appetizers, such as the crab mac 'n' cheese or the chanterelle mushroom and asparagus crepes
- Two entrees, like the bourbon French toast or the sauteed Chilean seabass
- Two breakfast pastries
- Bottomless mimosas for each person
- Or for $95 (reg. $198), bring a group of four people and save even more
- Note: Brunch is served on Sundays only from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
The fine print
Valid Feb. 9, 2014 - March 23, 2014; Sundays only. Reservations required and subject to availability; please book well in advance of desired date. Brunch is served on Sundays only from 10 a.m.-2 p.m. No additional payment beyond tax, if applicable, and gratuity is required; a 15% automatic gratuity based on the full value of the check will be added. Limit two vouchers per table. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends.
See all terms