By Kristin Viola
For 50% off, receive a VIP pass to the Indulge LA Chocolate Festival and Pastry Show, and sample unlimited tastings of gourmet chocolate, cakes and pastries.
Why we love it
- Savor confections from top pastry chefs like World Pastry Champion Stephane Treand
- Also taste fine wines, bubbly and spirits
- Takes place at the AAA 4-Diamond Hyatt Regency Century Plaza
- Proceeds benefit St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
Saturday, Dec. 14, 2013, 1-5 p.m.
Indulge Los Angeles Chocolate Festival and Pastry Show
Hyatt Regency Century Plaza Hotel
2025 Avenue of the Stars
Beverly Hills, CA 90067
- $39 (reg. $85) for VIP admission to the annual Indulge LA Chocolate Festival and Pastry Show on Saturday, Dec. 14 from 1-5 p.m.
- Taste creations from pastry chefs Stephane Treand (World Pastry Champion), Federico Fernandez (Four Seasons Beverly Hills), Lee Smith (Montage Laguna Beach) and more
- Sip a selection of fine wines, bubbly and spirits
- Also receive a souvenir glass to take home
- VIP ticket holders receive entry to the event an hour before doors open for general admission
The fine print
Valid only for the date specified on the voucher purchased. All sales final. No refunds or exchanges. Not valid after date specified on voucher.
See all terms