By Kristin Viola
For 60% off, attend the annual Beverly Hills Wine & Food festival, and indulge in unlimited tastings from top local restaurants, wineries, breweries and distilleries.
Why we love it
- Taste fare from chef Joel Robuchon plus restaurants like Mr Chow, Craft and THE Blvd
- Sip pours from Malibu Rocky Oaks, Grgich Hills Estate, PerryMoore and more
- Takes place at the AAA 4-Diamond Hyatt Regency Century Plaza
Nov. 16-17, 2013; 2-5 p.m. only
Beverly Hills Wine & Food Festival
Hyatt Regency Century Plaza Hotel
2025 Avenue of the Stars
Beverly Hills, CA 90067
- $59 (reg. $150) for admission for 1 person to the Beverly Hills Wine & Food Festival on either Saturday, Nov. 16 OR Sunday, Nov. 17 from 2-5 p.m.
Or for $99 (reg. $300), attend both dates of the event
- Sample food tastings from acclaimed chef Joel Robuchon, along with restaurants such as Pacific Dining Car, Mr Chow, Craft, Bagatelle, THE BLVD, STK, 9021PHO and more
Taste vintages, brews and spirits from Bombay Sapphire, Malibu Rocky Oaks, Contreau, Grgich Hills Estate, Prairie Organic Vodka, Beverly Hills Beer and more
On the evening of Nov. 15, check out Mixology After Dark
, which is considered the kick-off event to the Beverly Hills Wine & Food festival.
The fine print
Travelzoo Update (Nov. 8, 2013, 2:40 p.m. PST): The Saturday Nov. 16 event is sold out. Valid only for the date specified on the voucher purchased. Must be 21 years old or older with a valid photo ID or older to attend. All sales final. No refunds or exchanges.
See all terms