By Kristin Viola
Get a taste of LA's culinary scene at this exclusive event held by the James Beard Foundation, featuring a five-course tasting dinner from the city's hottest chefs.
Why we love it
- Celeb chefs including Rick Bayless and Nobu Matsuhisa collaborated on the menu
- Enjoy a wine pairing with every course plus one specialty drink inspired by the event
- Sample small bites from LA's top food trucks
- Takes place at Union Station, which was "built with opulence" (Frommer's)
Oct. 11, 2013 only; 6:30 p.m.-12 a.m.
"All Tracks Lead to LA" Event by the James Beard Foundation
800 N. Alameda St.
Los Angeles, CA 90012
- $139 (reg. $185) for a ticket to the James Beard Foundation's "All Tracks Lead to LA" event
- The evening kicks off with small bites from a selection of popular LA food trucks, like Let's Be Frank, the Grilled Cheese Truck and Mariscos Jalisco, paired with beers from The Bruery
- Taste a specialty cocktail from mixologist Matthew Biancaniello
- Then, sit down to a seated five-course, wine-paired dinner from chefs Rick Bayless, Nobu Matsuhisa, Michael Cimarusti, Jeremy Fox and Karen Hatfield; view tasting menu
The fine print
All sales final. No refunds or exchanges. Not valid after date specified on voucher. Must be 21 years old or older with a valid photo ID to attend the event and to consume alcohol. Cocktail attire is required.
See all terms