By Travelzoo Staff
Created in Boston and recently expanded to Los Angeles and New York -- where it won a 2013 Best Friend Date award from New York Magazine -- Paint Nite offers a "new and colorful twist on a typical night out,"
according to Metro Boston
. For $25, regularly $45, Travelzoo subscribers can flex their creative muscles during a two-hour Paint Nite art party.
Why we love it
- A "colorful twist on a typical night out" (Metro Boston)
- 2-hour events are held at various LA bars
- Artists guide guests through different paintings each class
- Save $20 on the regular price
June 25, 2013 - Sept. 9, 2013
Paint Nite Los Angeles
Los Angeles, CA 90001
- Held at varying bars around LA -- including Waterloo & City in Culver City and Primitivo Wine Bistro in Venice Beach -- parties are hosted by skilled artists who provide the necessary art materials as well as step-by-step instruction for painting cityscapes, beach scenes and colorful landscapes. No previous knowledge is required, so all students need to do is grab their favorite beverage at the bar and pull up a stool.
The subject changes every class, so use the images on the online calendar
to pick your class.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Wednesday, June 26, through Sept. 9, 2013. Online reservations are required. 48-hour cancellation policy applies. Not valid on major holidays. Alcohol is not included in the admission price. All sales final. No refunds or exchanges. See terms and conditions for full details.
See all terms