By Travelzoo Staff
Opened just last month to buzz from Zagat, LA Weekly and more, new Beverly Hills hot spot Carson House is hosting an evening of food, wines and spirits on Sunday, Aug. 4. Travelzoo subscribers can attend for $39 per person, 45% off. Admission includes unlimited appetizer and beverage samples, plus live entertainment.
Why we love it
- Evening of food and wine at new Beverly Hills hot spot
- Unlimited appetizers and beverages, plus live music
- Save 45% on admission to the Sunday, Aug. 4, event
- Carson House just opened to buzz from Zagat and more
July 12, 2013 - Aug. 4, 2013
Indulge at Carson House
8635 Wilshire Blvd.
Beverly Hills, CA 90211
- Guests will taste the "American fare with a twist" (Gayot) from Carson House head chef Johnny Messina, formerly of Conga Room. Sample California wines and meet the winemakers of purveyors like Kenwood Vineyards, Ahnfeldt Wines and Stanger Vineyards. The event also features premium spirits (like those from Oregon's Bendistillery) and gourmet chocolate and dessert samples.
- As you sample food and beverage, mingle to live music and other entertainment including magicians and tarot card readings.
The fine print
Note: Availability limited; deal might sell out before "Time Left to Buy" expires. Vouchers can be redeemed on Sunday, Aug. 4, 2013 only. Event goes from 5-8 p.m. All sales final. No refunds or exchanges. Not valid after date specified on voucher. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms