By Travelzoo Staff
Just in time for summer, set sail for a one-hour mimosa cruise along Long Beach peninsula. For $25 per person, spend an afternoon at sea while sipping bubbly and snacking on appetizers.
Why we love it
- Includes 3 glasses of sparkling wine and 2 apps per person
- Corks Away is rated 4 stars on Yelp
- Take in views of Treasure Island and Naples Island
- Boat holds up to 6 passengers
May 29, 2013 - Sept. 29, 2013
Corks Away Long Beach
194 Marina Dr.
Long Beach, CA 90803
- Led by a U.S. Coast Guard-approved captain, the 30-foot vessel cruises past Treasure Island, Naples Island and Alamitos Bay. While on board, unwind with three glasses of sparkling wine, or make them into mimosas with the provided juices. Complement your drinks with two paired appetizers, such as red-basil hummus with pita or the signature pesto torte.
- As the boat holds no more than six passengers at a time, this excursion -- by Corks Away Long Beach -- makes a great outing for groups of friends. Cruises depart on Saturdays and Sundays.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Saturday, June 1, through Sept. 29, 2013. Online reservations required; must be made here. Valid on Saturdays and Sundays only. Subject to weather conditions. An 11% marine tax will be charged to credit card at time of booking. A 24-hour cancellation policy applies. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms