By Travelzoo Staff
Get up-close views of the world's largest living animal -- the blue whale -- on a 2.5-hour whale-watching adventure with Newport Landing. CBS Local
raves that "the staff can locate whales and dolphins easily along the coast." For $29, regularly $72, two people can set sail on this cruise, while sipping a complimentary drink. Travelzoo subscribers who have taken this tour give it a 92% positive rating
-- one called it "the best whale-watching trip ever."
Why we love it
- For $29 (reg. $72), 2 can board a 2.5-hour whale-watching cruise
- Offer includes 1 drink per person (choice of a soft drink, domestic beer, coffee, tea or glass of wine)
- Spot blue whales as they migrate off the Southern California coast
- Also get a glimpse of dolphins, seals and other sea creatures
- Or for $15, 1 person can embark on this same excursion
- Tours leave daily
April 23, 2013 - Oct. 30, 2013
Newport Landing Sportfishing & Whale Watching
309 Palm St.
Newport Beach, CA 92661
- Grab a seat aboard the two-story boat and scout out blue whales, finback whales, minke whales, dolphins, sea lions and other marine life; Newport Landing passengers have already spotted blue whales in the past few weeks. As you explore the coastline, you and your guest can each cool off with a soft drink, domestic beer, coffee, tea or glass of wine.
- Or for $15 (regularly $36), get one boarding pass and one drink; this option is ideal for solo travelers and groups with an odd number of guests.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Wednesday, May 1, through Oct. 30, 2013. Reservations are required. Cruises are subject to availability and are weather permitting. A fuel surcharge of $1-$4 per person may apply. A 24-hour cancellation policy applies. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms