By Travelzoo Staff
Travelzoo subscribers save $121 on the regular price of a 2.5-hour Temecula wine country experience at Cougar Vineyard & Winery, rated 4 out of 5 stars on Yelp. For $29 per person, this deal includes a wine class, tastings of eight vintages and complimentary appetizers, regularly $150 ($60 an hour).
Why we love it
- For $29 per person, partake in a 2.5-hour wine experience at Cougar Vineyard & Winery, regularly $150
- Receive a tour of the property, wine education with 8 tastings and a selection of artisanal cheeses, crackers, fruit and chocolates
- Tour-goers will learn about the art of wine-making, including planting, harvesting, crushing and bottling
- Tours run Friday-Monday
March 29, 2013 - July 31, 2013
Cougar Vineyard & Winery
39870 De Portola Rd.
Temecula, CA 92592
- This Local Deal includes:
- A tour through the vineyard and winery that details the art behind wine-making, including planting, harvesting, crushing and bottling
- Eight wine tastings that take place throughout the tour
- A wine-tasting class that educates guests on the different flavors, grapes and vintages
- Artisanal cheeses, crackers, fruit and chocolates that complement the wines and expand the wine education (note: food offerings are subject to change)
- Tours and classes take place Fridays through Mondays. Note: There is limited availability on weekends.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Monday, April 1, through July 31, 2013. Reservations are required. A 24-hour cancellation policy applies; voucher is subject to forfeiture in the case of a no-show. The food offerings are subject to change. Limited availability on weekends. Please tip on the full value of the package. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms