By Travelzoo Staff
Hit the slopes at Mt. Baldy anytime this winter with this deal for an all-day lift ticket for $29 per person, regularly $69. Travelzoo subscribers can also opt to purchase a deal for the lift ticket plus a $15 credit for lunch to the mountain's Top of the Notch Restaurant for $39, regularly $84.
Why we love it
- Ski or snowboard at Mt. Baldy this winter for $29 per person, regularly $69
- This lift ticket is good from 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. through the end of the season
- Or for $39, get the lift ticket plus a $15 credit for lunch, regularly $84
- Mt. Baldy is the one of the closest ski areas to LA, about 1 hour from downtown
- Choose from 26 trails and runs, from beginner to double black diamond
Feb. 13, 2013 - April 28, 2013
The Lifts at Mt. Baldy
8401 Mt. Baldy Rd.
Mt. Baldy, CA 91759
- This lift ticket is valid from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. any day of the week and can be used until the end of the 2012-13 season. Mt. Baldy features four chair lifts and 26 trains and runs, suitable for all skill levels -- including six double black-diamond runs. Click here for the trail map.) Mt. Baldy is one of the closest ski areas to LA -- about an hour from downtown -- but "you’ll feel like you’re on a fabulous ski vacation far, far away," says CBS Los Angeles.
- With the $39 deal for lunch, select up to $15 worth of anything on the menu (click "Top of the Notch"), like a grilled tri-tip sandwich on ciabatta.
- Note: This deal does not include rentals, and rental supply at the mountain is limited and subject to availability.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Wednesday, Feb. 13. Voucher will expire at the end of the 2012-13 season or April 28, 2013, whichever comes sooner. Before you go, must activate voucher here. If not used within the season, refunds will not be issued. Vouchers are non-transferable; must present voucher, voucher activation confirmation and valid photo ID matching name on voucher upon arrival. Only printed vouchers will be honored. Subject to weather; check website or call ahead to confirm operating dates/times. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms