By Travelzoo Staff
The LA Art Show, now in its 18th year, will showcase hundreds of works from more than 90 renowned galleries from around the world. Admire paintings, sculptures, photography, vintage posters and more at this world-class show with adult admission for $10 per person, regularly $16.82.
Why we love it
- Admire hundreds of works at the LA Art Show 2013 for $10 per person
- The event takes place at the LA Convention Center from Jan. 24-27
- Save 40% on this adult ticket, good for admission for any 1 of these 4 days
- Or for just $10 more, get a 4-day pass to the show, regularly $38
- Last year's event drew more than 50,000 visitors
Jan. 14, 2013 - Jan. 27, 2013
LA Art Show
Los Angeles Convention Center, South Hall J and K
1201 S. Figueroa St.
Los Angeles, CA 90015
- The event takes place at the Los Angeles Convention Center from Thursday, Jan. 24, through Sunday, Jan. 27; your ticket is good for any one of these four days. This year's show will feature four distinct sections: Modern & Contemporary, Historic & Traditional, Vintage Posters and the IFPDA Los Angeles Fine Print Fair. Show visitors can also attend free lectures from leading experts at the Dialogs LA 2013 series.
- Or for $20, regularly $37.92, get a four-day pass good for admission for one person to all four days of the show. Last year's event drew more than 50,000 visitors.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed on 1 or all (depending on which deal you purchase) of the following 4 event dates: Thursday, Jan. 24; Friday, Jan. 25; Saturday, Jan. 26; or Sunday, Jan. 27. Show hours are 11 a.m. - 7 p.m., Jan. 24-26, and 11 a.m. - 5 p.m., Jan. 27. Persons 17 years old and younger are admitted free. All sales final; no refunds or exchanges. Not valid after date specified on voucher. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms