By Travelzoo Staff
Taste German Bocks and other unique winter brews from around the world at Bock Fest 2013 on Saturday, Jan. 26, from 1-5 p.m. For $39, this deal for VIP admission includes unlimited pours of beer, exclusive entry before general admission and a souvenir glass to take home, regularly $85.
Why we love it
- Get a VIP Ticket to Bock Fest 2013 and sample German Bocks and other winter brews
- The event takes place Saturday, Jan. 26, from 1-5 p.m. at Arena Nightclub
- For $39, this VIP ticket gets you early entry at 1 p.m. and unlimited pours
- The event has been featured in the LA Times and LA Weekly
Jan. 9, 2013 - Jan. 26, 2013
Bock Fest 2013
6655 Santa Monica Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA 90038
- With your ticket, you'll get entrance to the event at Arena Nightclub at 1 p.m. (one hour prior to general admission). Sample as many of the more than 35 beers available, from breweries like Rieder, Schlagl and Innstadt (click here for a list of participating breweries). The VIP ticket also includes a souvenir glass and access to the Sugar Lounge with live entertainment and additional exclusive spirit tastings. (Food is available for purchase on-site.)
- The event also includes a competition to crown the winter beer champion, with a judging panel including beer experts, master brewers, brewery owners and celebrities like Jay DiEugenio, star of Food Network's "The Tailgate Guy."
- Last year's event was featured in the LA Times and LA Weekly, and proceeds are donated to local charities.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed on Saturday, Jan. 26, from 1-5 p.m. only. Food is not included. All sales final; no refunds or exchanges. Not valid after date specified on voucher. Must be 21 years old or older to attend. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms