By Travelzoo Staff
The winter meet at Santa Anita Park begins on Dec. 26, and Travelzoo subscribers can be among the first to catch the horse races. For $35 per person, take in prime finish line views from The Turf Club, the racetrack's most luxurious experience, and enjoy lunch inside. This package, regularly $72, also includes valet parking and a program guide.
Why we love it
- Watch a day of horse races at Santa Anita Park, host of the Breeders' Cup
- This $35 deal gets you access to The Turf Club, the park's most upscale experience
- Enjoy lunch inside, with choice of entree and dessert from a prix fixe menu
- The Turf Club offers a prime finish line vantage point
- Catch a new season of races on select dates through March 31
- Also includes valet parking and a program
Jan. 8, 2013 - March 31, 2013
Santa Anita Park
285 W. Huntington Dr.
Arcadia, CA 91007
- At The Turf Club, guests will experience upscale, sit-down dining indoors or on The Turf Terrace. Relish in the personal service, wagering amenities and comfortable seating with a prime vantage point of the finish line. A handicapper will also provide racing tips (to those who desire them) as well as paddock tours.
- Lunch includes a choice of one entree (such as The Turf Club corned beef on artisan deli rye or the classic Cobb salad) and one dessert from the prix fixe menu (such as a slice of pie baked fresh daily in the on-site pastry shop).
- Santa Anita Park, opened in 1934, is Southern California's oldest racetrack and will once again host the Breeders' Cup next year.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, Jan. 10, through March 31, 2013. Not valid Jan. 26 and March 2. Lunch reservations are required and must be made 72 hours in advance by calling 626-574-6604. Check the calendar for race dates; most dates are Thursday-Sunday. A strict dress code is enforced. Management reserves the right to refuse admission to patrons deemed inappropriately attired. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms