By Travelzoo Staff
Whisk down Mt. Baldy this winter with two hours of unlimited snow tube rides from The Lifts at Mt. Baldy. For $15 per person, Travelzoo subscribers can tube with family and friends with this all-inclusive package including lift tickets and tube rental, regularly $35.
Why we love it
- Go snow tubing with family and friends at Mt. Baldy this winter for $15 per person
- Includes a roundtrip lift ticket to the tubing park and one 2-hour tubing session (tube included)
- Save $20 on the regular cost of this package
- The tubing park opened Nov. 17 and this deal is valid through the end of the season
- Choose from 3 sessions daily: 9 a.m., 11:30 a.m. and 2 p.m.
- Mt. Baldy is the closest ski area to Los Angeles, about 1 hour from downtown
- CBS Los Angeles names it one of the best places to play in the snow
Jan. 7, 2013 - April 28, 2013
The Lifts at Mt. Baldy
8401 Mt. Baldy Rd.
Mt. Baldy, CA 91759
- Vouchers can be used as soon as the tubing park opens and are good through the end of the 2012-13 season. Choose from three two-hour sessions daily at 9 a.m., 11:30 a.m. or 2 p.m. This deal includes a roundtrip Sugar Pine chair lift ticket to the tubing lanes at the top and tube rental during the two-hour session.
- Located 8,000 feet above sea level, the tubing park spans several hundred yards and features multiple lanes, including runs of more than 150 feet.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Monday, Jan .7; check website or call ahead to confirm operating dates/times (can change based on weather). Before you go, must activate voucher here. Voucher will expire at the end of the 2012-13 season or April 28, 2013, whichever comes sooner. If not used within the season, refunds will not be issued. Must present voucher, voucher activation confirmation and valid photo ID matching name on voucher upon arrival. Only printed vouchers will be honored; cell phone service is not available at the ticket office and vouchers cannot be presented on a smartphone. Must be at least 42 inches tall to use this deal. For children 36-42 inches tall, tubing and chairlift tickets can be purchased on-site. Children under 36 inches not permitted in the tubing park. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms