By Travelzoo Staff
The Travel & Adventure Show, an annual event at the Long Beach Convention Center, offers expert advice for your next big trip and fresh tips about new destinations. With this deal for $9, regularly $18, two people can spend a day entering giveaways, attending seminars and participating in travel-themed activities
such as climbing a 360-degree rock wall and
zip-lining over the entire exhibit.
Why we love it
- For $9, get 1-day admission for 2 people to the Travel & Adventure Show
- Top travel companies are on hand to help you plan your next vacation
- Enter to win travel packages and hear expert tips from professionals such as Rick Steves
- The show is held at the Long Beach Convention Center
- Activities include zip-lining over the entire exhibit
Jan. 1, 2013 - Jan. 13, 2013
Travel & Adventure Show
Long Beach Convention Center
300 East Ocean Blvd. Hall B and C
Long Beach, CA 90802
Tel: 203-878-2577 Ext. 100
- Held in Hall B and C of the Long Beach Convention Center, the event is on Saturday and Sunday, Jan. 12-13, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Hear international experts including Rick Steves, author of Rick Steves' European Guidebooks; Richard Wiese, host of ABC's "Born to Explore"; and host of "The Bachelor," Chris Harrison. Attendees can also visit the Global Beats Stage for live music and dance performances representing destinations around the world.
The fine print
Event is on Saturday and Sunday, Jan. 12-13, from 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. Voucher is valid for 1 day only. Tickets are priced for adults 17 years old and older. Reservations are not required as this is a date-specific event and voucher is to be used as your ticket. Present voucher at the event entrance upon arrival. Children 16 years old and younger are free with a paid adult. No refunds or exchanges. Not valid after event date. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms