By Travelzoo Staff
This holiday season, Travelzoo subscribers can gather family and friends for outdoor ice skating at Holiday Ice Rink Culver City. For $14, this deal for two people includes admission to any 60-minute skating session and skate rentals, a savings of 50%.
Why we love it
- Two can go ice skating outdoors in downtown Culver City for $14, a savings of 50%
- Includes skate rentals and admission to any 1-hour skating period through Jan. 7
- The outdoor rink is festively decorated with lights and Christmas trees
- Located between The Culver Hotel and Trader Joe's
- Free parking is available nearby for 2 hours
Dec. 12, 2012 - Jan. 7, 2013
Holiday Ice Rink Culver City
9300 Culver Blvd.
Culver City, CA 90232
- This outdoor skating rink, located in the heart of downtown Culver City's shopping and entertainment district, is festively decorated for the season with holiday lights, Christmas trees and garlands. WhereLA calls its a "picturesque ... holiday escape."
- Use this deal for any scheduled skating session, which begin every 90 minutes, through Jan. 7. (See schedule here.) Convenient parking is available at Ince Parking Structure, with the first two hours free.
Our Deal Experts have sourced more than 100 Local Deals across the U.S. and Canada for our Holiday Gift Guide
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Wednesday, Dec. 12, through Jan. 7, 2013. Check the schedule online here. Each session is 60 minutes and starts on every hour and a half. Not valid Dec. 28-29. Ice skating rink is subject to capacity; first-come, first-served. Valid for any age. Subject to weather. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms