By Travelzoo Staff
CBS Los Angeles
recently named Jillian's at Universal CityWalk as one of its "Best Bowling Alleys in Los Angeles." Gather a group of friends and rack up strikes and spares with this Local Deal. For $15, four people can play a game with shoe rentals, regularly $38.
Why we love it
- Go bowling at Jillian's at Universal CityWalk, one of CBS Los Angeles' top bowling alleys, for $15
- This deal is valid for 4 games of bowling -- bring a group of 4 and play 1 game, or 2 bowlers can play 2 games
- Includes shoe rental for everyone -- for 4 bowlers, that makes this deal just $1 more than the shoe rentals alone
- Or for $25, get 2 games, shoe rental and 2 arcade gaming cards, regularly $59
Nov. 9, 2012 - Feb. 13, 2013
Jillian's - Universal City
1000 Universal Studios Blvd.
Universal City, CA 91608
- This deal is good any day of the week. The voucher can be used by up to four people -- a group of four can play one game, or a couple can play two games. If four people use this deal, that's only $1 more than the price of your shoe rentals alone. The vibrant bowling lanes at Jillian's served as the set for Justin Bieber's "Baby" music video.
- Or, get a package for bowling plus access to the "state-of-the-art" video arcade (CBS LA). For $25, regularly $59, get two games, two shoe rentals and two $20 arcade gaming cards good for 15,000 points each. Arcade games range from 500 to 3,000 points per play.
Stay across from Universal CityWalk for $169 per night (regularly $350) with this deal
at the Sheraton Universal Hotel.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Tuesday, Nov. 13, through Feb. 13, 2013. No minimum or maximum size for your party. Limit 1 voucher per party per visit. Not valid during special events. Subject to availability. Gratuity and tax, if applicable, are not included. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms