By Travelzoo Staff
Expand your culinary repertoire in time for the rush of the holiday season with a hands-on cooking class inside The Grove's Farmers Market at Sur La Table. Classes are taught by the two owners of Raffinee Catering, who together have 30 combined years of culinary experience. Choose a two-hour class from an array of internationally inspired options and cooking styles for $49 per person (normally up to $105), then dine on your creations.
Why we love it
- Take a 2-hour hands-on cooking class of your choice with Raffinee Catering at Sur La Table inside The Grove’s Farmer's Market for $49
- Choose from 10 classes currently scheduled through December: Cuisine options vary from French to Latin; styles range from vegetarian to holiday cooking
- Each class begins with a wine pairing and ends with a meal of your creations
- Classes are scheduled for Saturdays and Sundays
Oct. 12, 2012 - Jan. 20, 2013
Classes held at Sur La Table
6333 W. Third St.
Los Angeles, CA 90036
- Depending on the fare, each class begins with a wine pairing ranging from pinot noir to chardonnay to cabernet sauvignon. Ten culinary options are available, including:
- All Things Latin Cuisine with dishes authentic to Argentina, Guatemala and Spain
- All Things Vegetarian featuring fresh vegetable-focused main dishes
- All Things Baking and Cake Decorating including delicacies for Thanksgiving and the approaching holiday season
- All Things Pasta with lessons on how to make homemade pasta, pasta fillings and sauces
- Check here for specific dates and times for each class.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Sunday, Oct. 21, through Jan. 20, 2013. Reservations are required and are subject to availability. Review the hands-on class schedule, and reserve through Contact Us section of website. Ages 15 and up only. May buy additional vouchers as gifts. Voucher is subject to forfeiture if you cancel or reschedule your reservation with less than 48 hours' notice. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms