By Kristin Viola
Save 50% on admission to LA Weekly's 35th annual Theater Awards, honoring what the paper's critics deem the best work performed in theaters of 99 seats or less in 2013.
Why we love it
- The event will feature live performances
- This year's theme is "The Death of Art... and Its Resurrection"
- Takes place at Exchange LA Nightclub, an "architectural landmark" (Where LA)
April 7, 2014; show starts at 7:30 p.m.
LA Weekly's 35th Annual Theater Awards
618 S. Spring St.
Los Angeles, CA 90014
- $15 (reg. $30) for admission for 1 person to LA Weekly's Theater Awards on Monday, April 7; show starts at 7:30 p.m. (doors open at 6:30 p.m.)
- A cash bar will be available on-site
The fine print
Redeem on April 7, 2014. Doors open at 6:30 p.m.; show starts at 7:30 p.m. All sales final. No refunds or exchanges. Present the voucher and photo ID at the check-in/registration area; voucher is your ticket for entry. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included.
See all terms