By Kristin Viola
For half off, Travelzoo users can sample a variety of red, white and sparkling French wines at a new tasting event at Flores.
Why we love it
- Each event lasts three hours and features unlimited pours
- Choose from five different event dates
- Flores, which is located in West LA, boasts a 4-star rating on Yelp
- Buy a voucher for two people and bring a friend or loved one; makes a great date
March 9, 2014 - April 6, 2014; Sundays only from 5-8 p.m.
Sip of Vino
2024 Sawtelle Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90025
- $32 for admission to a wine tasting event at Flores, held on Sundays from March 9-April 6 from 5-8 p.m. (reg. $65)
- French wines will be poured throughout the night, such as Haut la Pereyre Bordeaux Superieur, Le Rocher des Violettes Montlouis Touche Mitaine and NV Charles Bove Touraine Sparkling
- Food is available for purchase
- Or for $58, bring a friend and save even more (reg. $130)
The fine print
Valid March 9, 2014 - April 6, 2014; Sundays only from 5-8 p.m. All sales final. No refunds or exchanges. Reservations are required and are on a first-come, first-served basis; must be made via e-mail. Present voucher and valid ID upon arrival.
See all terms