By Blaire Constantinou
"If you only have a day to see L.A., see Beverly Hills," says Frommer's. Steps from the famed Rodeo Drive, the 4-star Sirtaj Hotel has cut rates by more than 35%.
Why we love it
- BlackBook magazine notes, "There's only 32 rooms here, so you will feel extra special with the guest/staff ratio"
- The hotel is located in the heart of Beverly Hills just steps from trendy shops, restaurants and nightlife on Rodeo Drive
- Indulge in either breakfast for two or an upgrade to a Luxury King room
Sirtaj Beverly Hills
120 South Reeves Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90212
What's included & when
- Sundays-Thursdays through Dec. 30
- $199 per night in a Traditional King room, Sundays-Thursdays
Includes either breakfast for two or a guaranteed upgrade to a Luxury King room with a balcony
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 310-248-2402 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged.
See all terms