By Travelzoo Staff
Cirque du Soleil just announced that the movie-inspired spectacular "IRIS" at Dolby Theatre in Hollywood will be closing on Jan. 19. Save up to 40% on tickets to all remaining performances starting at $45, regularly $78.
Why we love it
- "IRIS" by Cirque du Soleil is ending its 2-year run in Los Angeles
- Save up to 40% on the final performances through Jan. 19
- 3 seating levels are available with tickets starting at $45 (reg. $78)
- Shows are 6 nights a week at Dolby Theatre in Hollywood
- Los Angeles Magazine says "it dazzles, it thrills, and it impresses"
Oct. 26, 2012 - Jan. 20, 2013
Cirque du Soleil
6801 Hollywood Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90028
- Los Angeles Magazine says "it dazzles, it thrills, and it impresses." Shows at the iconic Dolby Theatre in Hollywood are available six nights a week, Tuesday-Sunday. Pricing for performances through Jan. 19 are:
- Category 3 ... $45, reg. $78
- Category 2 ... $59, reg. $103
- Category 1 ... $79, reg. $133
- "IRIS" pays homage to the craftsmanship of film through animation, live video and acrobatics. The LA Times describes the show as a "love letter to the art and science of cinema."
The fine print
Select "Buy Now." Select a performance from the calendar. Select the number of tickets desired. Click on the map to select your preferred section, then select seats. Fees of $9 per ticket will be additional and will be included in pricing on the Cirque du Soleil
website. $5 per order will be additional. Restrictions may apply. Subject to availability.