By Travelzoo Staff
"IRIS" by Cirque du Soleil, the movie-inspired spectacular that's getting rave reviews in LA and beyond, is back on Travelzoo with an exclusive offer to save more than 40% on tickets.
Why we love it
- Cirque du Soleil is back with an exclusive offer that saves more than 40% on tickets
- 3 seating levels are available with tickets starting at $45 (reg. $78)
- Shows are 6 nights a week at Dolby Theatre in Hollywood; shows through Dec. 9 are available
- The LA Times describes "IRIS" as a "love letter to the art and science of cinema"
Oct. 26, 2012 - Nov. 28, 2012
Cirque du Soleil
6801 Hollywood Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90028
- Variety says "IRIS" "instantly vaults onto the list of must-see Hollywood attractions." Shows at the iconic Dolby Theatre in Hollywood are available six nights a week, Tuesday-Sunday through Dec. 9:
- Category 3 ... $45, reg. $78 - Tuesday-Thursday and Sunday only
- Category 2 ... $59, reg. $103
- Category 1 ... $79, reg. $133
- "IRIS" pays homage to the craftsmanship of film through animation, live video and acrobatics. The LA Times describes the show as a "love letter to the art and science of cinema."
The fine print
Select "Buy Now." Select a performance from the calendar. Select the number of tickets desired. Click on the map to select your preferred section, then select seats. Fees of $9 per ticket will be additional and will be included in pricing on the Cirque du Soleil website. $5 per order will be additional. Restrictions may apply. Subject to availability.