By Travelzoo Staff
Celebrate Halloween at The Greek Theatre with a family-friendly concert. Adult tickets to "Eek! at The Greek" are now 50% off. The event features festive music from Symphony in the Glen orchestra, a surprise celebrity reading of Poe's "The Tell-Tale Heart," along with costume contests and trick-or-treating.
Why we love it
- "Eek! at The Greek" is an evening of family-friendly Halloween fun on Sunday, Oct. 28
- Adult general admission tickets are only $10, regularly $20
- The concert begins at 7 p.m., but the doors open at 5:30 for costume contest and trick-or-treating
- The 60-piece Symphony on the Glen orchestra performs spooky music and "The Tell-Tale Heart" will be read by a surprise celebrity guest
Oct. 16, 2012 - Oct. 30, 2012
2700 N. Vermont Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90027
- Adult general admission tickets are only $10, regularly $20, for the evening of activities and music on Sunday, Oct. 28, at 7 p.m.
- Note: Children's general admission tickets are $7.
- The Greek Theatre's front plaza will open at 5:30 p.m. and be transformed into a "Trick-or-Treat Village," allowing families to bring their children for safe trick-or treating. The preshow children's costume contest will also take place with great prizes.
The fine print
To purchase tickets, click "Buy Now." Enter code TRAVELZOO in the Promotions and Special Offers box. Choose quantity of tickets and click "Find Tickets." Enter security check word and click "Continue." Review order and click "Continue." Choose ticket delivery method and click "Continue." Log in or create an account to finish purchase. Fees of $5.25 per ticket and $4.50 per order are additional. Purchase tickets at the box office and pay only $3 in fees.