By Travelzoo Staff
lauds the Spa at the InterContinental Los Angeles Century City, calling it "as good as it gets."
Travelzoo subscribers can treat themselves to a massage or facial with a pedicure here for $99, regularly up to $210. This Avenue of the Stars spa also offers access to all of its amenities and rooftop pool during the visit.
Why we love it
- A massage or facial & pedi at the Spa at the InterContinental in Century City is more than 50% off
- Choose between the Swedish massage or customized facial
- Also get valet parking and access to the outdoor rooftop pool, fitness center, steam room, dry sauna and Jacuzzi
- Gayot called the spa "the ultimate place to rejuvenate and relax"
April 26, 2013 - Aug. 23, 2013
Spa at the InterContinental Los Angeles Century City
2151 Avenue of the Stars
Los Angeles, CA 90067
- When our Deal Experts visited, we loved the therapists' attention to detail and the spa's plush setting and amenities. This Local Deal includes:
- 50-minute Swedish massage, using aromatic oils and a combo of five techniques -or- 50-minute customized facial, a traditional treatment that cleanses, hydrates, restores and promotes silky texture
- 60-minute Foot Rehab pedicure: Feet are washed and exfoliated before being wrapped in a cocoon while being massaged. The treatment ends with a classic pedi
- Access to the amenities, including the pool, fitness center, steam room, dry sauna and Jacuzzi
- Complimentary valet parking
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, April 26 through Aug. 23, 2013. Appointments are required and subject to availability. Valid Monday-Friday only. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional may be purchased as gifts. Voucher cannot be shared. A 24-hour cancellation policy applies. Not valid on major holidays. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms