By Travelzoo Staff
Andalisia Beverly Hills Spa opened just last month and was already featured by LA Confidential
as one of LA's "premier spas" among the likes of the Spa at Four Seasons Hotel and Spa Montage. Our Deal Experts visited and were impressed by the spa's spacious interiors, use of luxe products by Caudalie and outstanding service
. For $59, subscribers can visit this new exotic spa for a choice of massage or facial with additional treatments, regularly $120.
Why we love it
- Visit the new Andalisia Beverly Hills with this $59 spa package, regularly $120
- Choose a 50-minute massage with a scalp massage or a 50-minute facial with an eye treatment
- The spa uses luxury French skincare products by Caudalie
- Our Deal Experts were impressed by the spa's plush decor and outstanding service
- Or for $99, upgrade to both treatments above, normally $240
- Also enjoy access to the relaxation lounges, saunas and shower room
Oct. 5, 2012 - April 8, 2013
Andalisia Beverly Hills
9135 W. Olympic Blvd.
Beverly Hills, CA 90212
- With this exclusive Local Deal, receive:
- A choice of 50-minute massage: choose from Swedish, deep tissue or a combination of both, with an accompanying scalp massage
- A 50-minute exclusive Signature Skin Authority facial using citrus, carotene and olive oil rich in antioxidants, with an accompanying eye treatment
- Start your experience with complimentary tea service and refreshments, and make use of the spa's relaxation lounges as you wait. After receiving your services in one of 13 treatment rooms, you can also decompress in an individual sauna.
- For $99, upgrade to a package including all of the treatments above, normally $240.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Monday, Oct. 8, through April 8, 2013. By appointment only. A 24-hour cancellation policy applies, or the voucher is subject to forfeiture. This deal cannot be used on holidays or holiday weekends. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms