By Jen Lee
Step into the "magical," "soaring" space (Zagat) of Richard Sandoval's La Sandia in Santa Monica and enjoy a contemporary Mexican dinner for two for half off.
Why we love it
- Dine at this "sexy and airy" hot spot on Santa Monica Place (Gayot)
- Rated 94% on Urbanspoon; 4 stars on OpenTable and TripAdvisor
- It's flexible -- grab any food up to $40
- Great place to start a night out
Nov. 1, 2013 - Jan. 1, 2014
La Sandia - Santa Monica
395 Santa Monica Pl. 305 N.
Santa Monica, CA 90401
- For $20, two can order any food on the dinner menu up to $40 in value
For example, you could get a shared guacamole ($10.95) -- which CBS Local named Best Guacamole in Los Angeles -- as well as beef barbacoa enchiladas ($15.95) and chicken tinga tacos ($12.95)
Or, you could dine on shared skillet nachos ($8.95), a dinner trio with enchilada, taco and soup ($13.95) and grilled chicken fajitas ($16.95)
The fine print
Reservations are not required; space is subject to availability. Valid during merchant's dinner hours. Not valid for lunch. Not valid on beverages (alcoholic or non-alcoholic). Please tip on the full value of the check; 18-20% is customary for good service. This deal cannot be combined with any other offer, including happy hour.
See all terms