By Travelzoo Staff
Bagatelle Los Angeles "boasts a Paris-infused-with-the-South-of-France appeal," reports the LA Times. For $55, regularly $94, two can sit down to Sunday brunch with Champagne at this West Hollywood bistro.
Why we love it
- Bagatelle has a "posh Parisian" vibe (BlackBook)
- Save 40% on a Sunday Champagne brunch for 2
- Includes a glass of Moet & Chandon per person
- "A fresh take on weekend brunch" (LA Times)
Aug. 12, 2013 - Oct. 27, 2013
Bagatelle - Los Angeles
755 N. La Cienega Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90069
- Choose any two brunch items (up to $27 value each), such as the brioche French toast, short rib hash or truffled roasted chicken. Pair brunch with a glass of Moët & Chandon, Imperial Reserve per person ($20 value each).
- For $125, regularly $283, bring a group of four, and get the same meal, plus a bottle of Moët & Chandon, Imperial Reserve. Or for $199, regularly $403, upgrade to one of the restaurant's signature punch bowls (up to $295 value).
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Sunday, Aug. 18, through Oct. 27, 2013. Reservations are required. Valid Sundays only. Limit 3 vouchers per person; additional may be purchased as gifts. All diners at the same table must use Travelzoo vouchers. Credit card required to hold reservations of 5 or more; subject to cancellation fee if cancelled without 24 hours' notice. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms