By Travelzoo Staff
Boasting a "historic art deco setting with views of the ocean," The Dining Room at Hotel Shangri-La in Santa Monica is rated "very good to excellent" (23) by Zagat. For $65, Travelzoo subscribers can visit this "hip" spot for weekend brunch for two with bottomless cocktails, regularly $116.
Why we love it
- For $65, get brunch for 2 with bottomless drinks at Hotel Shangri-La in Santa Monica
- Choose 2 starters and any 2 entrees from the "terrific market-driven menu" (Zagat)
- Zagat also praises the ocean views and "historic art deco setting"
- Save nearly 45% on this brunch, served Saturdays and Sundays
- 4 can brunch for $125, regularly $232
Jan. 9, 2013 - April 14, 2013
The Dining Room at Hotel Shangri-La
1301 Ocean Ave.
Santa Monica, CA 90401
- The Dining Room at this historic hotel, open since 1939, also earns an OpenTable Diners' Choice award for Scenic View. Select from the "terrific market-driven menu" (Zagat), sourced from the nearby Santa Monica Farmers Market:
- Two starters; choice of: chocolate croissant, seasonal muffin or classic croissant
- Any two entrees from the brunch menu, such as Conquistador's steak and eggs (with Spanish egg tortilla, chorizo and sweet potato); guests can also select any entree from the breakfast menu
- Two bottomless cocktails; choice of: mimosa with fresh-squeezed OJ or watermelon juice, Arnold Palmer Schwarzenegger (whiskey, lemonade, iced tea and mint) or a bloody mary
- Two coffees or cappuccinos
- Save more on this brunch for a group of four people for $125, regularly $232.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Saturday, Jan. 12, through April 14, 2013. Brunch is served Saturday and Sunday from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Reservations are required. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends. Not valid during special events. An automatic 18% gratuity will be charged on the full value of the check. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms