By Kristin Viola
Chaya Beverly Hills serves "innovative" Asian-fusion fare in a "lovely, Zen-like interior," says Zagat. Sit down to dinner and drinks for two.
Why we love it
- "One of LA's iconic Franco-Japanese restaurants" (LA Times)
- "Has always been a hot spot for the fashion-forward crowd" (Los Angeles Magazine)
- Earns 4 stars on Yelp and OpenTable
- Zagat rates it "very good to excellent" (23)
June 23, 2014 - Sept. 16, 2014
Chaya Beverly Hills
8741 Alden Dr.
Los Angeles, CA 90048
- $59 for dinner and drinks for two (reg. $119)
- An appetizer, such as the spicy black mussels or sauteed calamari (up to $18)
- Two entrees, such as the crispy Scottish salmon or the lobster and rock shrimp ravioli (up to $32 each)
- A dessert, such as the chocolate croissant bread pudding or Fuji apple tart (up to $9)
- Two cocktails or glasses of wine like the cucumber-ginger fizz or Old Fashioned (up to $14 each)
The fine print
Redeem starting June 23, 2014. Valid during merchant's dinner hours. Reservations required; subject to availability. Present voucher upon arrival. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included; a 15% gratuity based on the full value will be added. Valid at Beverly Hills location only. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions).
See all terms