By Travelzoo Staff
Just in time for the warmer weather, Travelzoo subscribers can coast through Newport Bay with up to eight friends and a bottle of bubbly during a 90-minute electric boat cruise. Regularly $150, this excursion with Newport Fun Tours costs $65.
Why we love it
- For 55% off, up to 9 friends can take an electric boat cruise
- Includes a bottle of bubbly
- Costs less than $8 per person
- 90% of Travelzoo users "love" this deal
June 28, 2013 - Dec. 29, 2013
Newport Fun Tours
3101 W. Coast Highway
Newport Beach, CA 92663
- Bring along your own snacks and drinks to complement the bubbly, and stash them in the boat's beverage gallery, which comes complete with an ice chest, storage compartment and cutting board. Each boat is also equipped with an MP3 stereo system.
- The boats are easy to drive and piloted by you or one of your guests; a captain is not on board. Reservations can be made any day of the week; we suggest scheduling an evening trip to watch the sunset.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Mon., July 1, through Dec. 29, 2013. Boat can hold up to 9 people; only 1 voucher needed per boat. Limit 1 voucher per person; additional may be purchased as gifts. Reservations required; must be made at least 72 hours in advance. Holiday and holiday weekends may be subject to upcharge. Not valid Dec. 18-22. Cruises subject to availability and weather permitting. A 72-hour cancellation policy applies. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms