By Travelzoo Staff
Watch the sun set as you sail along the Newport Beach coastline on a 90-minute cruise with Cruise Newport Beach. This $25 Local Deal, regularly $50 per person, also includes unlimited drinks (specialty cocktails, beer, wine, coffee and tea) for the journey, as well as complimentary chips and salsa, and unbeatable views.
Why we love it
- For $25 per person, take a sunset cruise in Newport Bay with Cruise Newport Beach, normally $50
- The cruise lasts 90 minutes and includes unlimited drinks, such as specialty cocktails, beer, wine, coffee or tea
- Or for $12, enjoy the same cruise without drinks
- Catch views of waterfront homes, sea life and the sunset over the horizon
June 18, 2013 - Sept. 1, 2013
Cruise Newport Beach
400 Main St.
Newport Beach, CA 92661
- Try drink specials, like the Newport Margarita, as you sail past 20 miles of coastline, offering views of waterfront homes, sea life and the sunset over the horizon.
- Alternately, get a ticket for the cruise without drinks for only $12 per person (regularly $25). Beverages and snacks can be purchased a la carte onboard.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Tuesday, June 18, through Aug. 31, 2013 Reservations are required and are subject to availability. Cruises are available on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays. A fuel surcharge may apply. Cruise Newport Beach reserves the right to discontinue the service of alcoholic beverages to anyone noticeably intoxicated. Call ahead for take-off times (varies seasonally). See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms