By Travelzoo Staff
Spend a day at sea during peak blue whale migration season with this deal from Harbor Breeze Cruises, which has a 4-star Yelp rating. For $23 per person, regularly $45, set sail on a 2.5-to-3-hour whale-watching excursion, departing from Long Beach.
Why we love it
- For under $25, embark on a whale-watching cruise in Long Beach
- Spot blue whales as they migrate off the SoCal coast
- Harbor Breeze is rated 4 stars on Yelp
- 89% of Travelzoo subscribers who have used this deal "love" it
May 31, 2013 - Oct. 31, 2013
Harbor Breeze Cruises
100 Aquarium Way
Long Beach, CA 90802
- Catch glimpses of blue whales - the world's largest mammal - as well as orcas, humpback whales, dolphins, sea lions and other marine life. A naturalist from the Aquarium of the Pacific narrates the tour, pointing out whale sightings as well as points of interests such as the Queen Mary. Drinks and snacks are available for purchase onboard.
- Two can book a cruise for $40 and save even more (regularly $90).
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Saturday, June 8, through Oct. 31, 2013. Reservations are required. Valid Monday-Friday for trips departing at 12 p.m. and 3:30 p.m., and Saturday and Sunday for trips departing at 9 a.m.only. A 48-hour cancellation policy applies. This deal cannot be combined with any other offer. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms