By Travelzoo Staff
Take in views of the Los Angeles skyline, Channel Islands and the Pacific Ocean during a tandem jump with Skydive Coastal California, which CBS LA ranks as one of the best Southern California destinations for skydivers
. For $149 (reg. $245), take a leap with this offer available Mondays-Fridays. Or for $169 (reg. $324), book a Saturday or Sunday jump.
Why we love it
- One of the best Southern California destinations for skydivers (CBS LA)
- Glide 5,000 feet above ground during a parachute descent
- Earns 4 stars from Yelp users
- Buy now, use later; valid for an entire year
July 8, 2013 - July 9, 2014
Skydive Coastal California
375 Durley Ave.
Camarillo, CA 93010
- Begin at Camarillo Airport with a class from a certified tandem instructor, who will explain jump procedures, safety and landing. Then take your seat in the airplane before ascending more than two miles above ground.
- Subscribers will be strapped to a certified instructor during the entire jump until landing. Free fall at speeds up to 120 miles per hour for more than 40 seconds before a seven-minute parachute flight to the ground. After the jump, take home a souvenir T-shirt to remember the exciting day.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Tuesday, July 9, 2013, through July 9, 2014. Reservations are highly recommended but not required; subject to availability. A $6 booking fee is required for reservations; credit card payment required. A 48-hour cancellation policy applies; subject to $50 fee. Must be at least 18 years old to participate. 240-pound weight limit applies; $30 additional fee applies for participants over 200 pounds, and a $60 additional fee applies for participants over 225 pounds. Must sign waiver. Subject to weather conditions. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms