By Travelzoo Staff
Channel Islands Whale Watching has been cruising the seas off Southern California for more than four decades. For $22 per person, Travelzoo subscribers can board a three-hour whale-watching cruise to catch views of gray whales as they begin their annual migration south to the warmer waters of Mexico. This ticket is normally $45.
Why we love it
- Take a 3-hour whale-watching cruise around the Channel Islands for $22 per person
- 2 can book a trip for $40, regularly $90, and save even more
- Cruises start Dec. 26, in time for the gray whales' southern migration off the Pacific coast
- Depart 11 a.m. weekdays or at 9 a.m. or 1 p.m. on weekends
- Also spot dolphins, sea birds and sea lions
Jan. 18, 2013 - March 31, 2013
Channel Islands Whale Watching
4151 S. Victoria Ave.
Oxnard, CA 93035
- Cruises travel through the waters of Channel Islands National Park and National Marine Sanctuary. Spot gray whales, as well as other marine life like dolphins, sea lions, seals, sharks and marine birds, in these wildlife-rich waters -- the Channel Islands are the meeting point of two distinct marine ecosystems. A naturalist guide fully narrates the journey, making sure that no one misses the wildlife off the port or starboard bows.
- Two can book a cruise for $40, regularly $90, and save more.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, Jan. 18, through March 31, 2013. Reservations are required and must be made online here. Tours are subject to availability and weather permitting. Voucher is subject to forfeiture if you cancel or reschedule your reservation with less than 24 hours' notice. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms