By Travelzoo Staff
Since 1907, the Newport Beach Christmas Boat Parade has dazzled the harbor with a festive display of decorated yachts, boats and homes, an experience The New York Times called "one of the top 10 holiday happenings in the nation." For $39, get two tickets to board one of the parade's 100-passenger boats and each get two glasses of wine, beers, soft drinks, coffees or cocoas, regularly $80 total.
Why we love it
- For more than 50% off, 2 people can go on the 90-minute Newport Beach Christmas Boat Parade
- Each person gets 2 glasses of wine, beers, soft drinks, coffees or hot chocolates
- The parade features about 200 decorated yachts and boats
- The parade was selected by The New York Times as one of the nation's top 10 holiday events
- Use this deal for the Boat Parade Cruises or the Holiday Cruises on a decorated vessel
- Buy multiple vouchers for family and friends and join in on the century-old tradition
Nov. 6, 2012 - Dec. 31, 2012
Newport Landing Cruises
309 Palm St.
Newport Beach, CA 92661
- This 90-minute parade of lights is valid Dec. 19-20 for all three cruise times (5:30, 7:15 and 8:30 p.m.) and the 5:30 p.m. cruise on Dec. 21. You'll traverse around the harbor, starting at Bay Island Channel, where you see the decorations up-close as carolers provide the musical accompaniment. Additionally, fireworks will be displayed on the final day of the parade.
- This deal can also be used toward the nightly 75-minute holiday cruises that take place Dec. 1-18 and Dec. 24-31, and also sail around the harbor to see festive homes on a decorated vessel.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Saturday, Dec. 1, through Dec. 31, 2012. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Valid on all Boat Parade Cruises departing on Dec. 19-20 and the 5:30 p.m. cruise on Dec. 21. Valid on all Holiday Cruises, which depart three times a day on Dec. 1-18 and Dec. 24-31. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional may be purchased as gifts. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms