By Travelzoo Staff
Avila Beach Golf Resort was named "Best Golf Course" in SLO County both this year and last by the New Times, which says the seaside links provide "an unforgettable experience." For $39 per person, play 18 holes with cart rental, lunch at the grill and a glass of wine Monday-Thursday, regularly $83.50. Weekends are $10 more.
Why we love it
- Play 18 holes of seaside golf with a clubhouse lunch and glass of wine for $39
- Avila Beach Golf Resort was named SLO County's best course by the New Times
- This deal is valid for any tee time Monday-Thursday and includes cart (regularly $83.50)
- This same package is $10 more to play Friday-Sunday
Nov. 21, 2012 - Feb. 23, 2013
Avila Beach Golf Resort
6464 Ana Bay Dr.
Avila Beach, CA 93424
Tel: 805-595-4000, Ext. 1
- This par 71, 6,500-yard championship course stretches from the oceanfront to the hills of Avila. Tee off amid landscaped valleys and a picturesque estuary before you head to the resort's restaurant, Mulligan's, to enjoy lunch. The deal includes any entree from the menu, such as the hot pastrami sandwich on rye or the three-cheese flatbread pizza, plus a glass of house wine.
- Or, for $49, head to the course Friday-Sunday after 11 a.m. with the same package, regularly $102.50. Each deal is per person, but family and friends can buddy up and reserve a tee time together.
Our Deal Experts have sourced more than 100 Local Deals across the U.S. and Canada for our Holiday Gift Guide
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Monday, Nov. 26, through Feb. 26, 2013, for the $39 deal and Friday, Nov. 23, through Feb. 23, 2013 for the $49 deal. Tee times are required; subject to availability and weather. The $49 deal is valid only for tee times after 11 a.m. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms