By Meghan Turner
For half off, test drive some of the most desirable supercars on the road today, then decide which one to take on an open-road tour.
Why we love it
- Drive all four cars: a Ferrari F430, Lamborghini Gallardo, Ferrari Modena and Maserati GT
- The tour is lead by a guide; each car is equipped with a hands-free walkie talkie
- Passengers of any age can ride along for free
- Xtreme Adventures earns a 4.5-star rating on Yelp
Select dates July-August; dates vary by tour
- $295 for a sportscar excursion including a 30-minute training from an Xtreme Adventures professional before a 1.5-hour drive (reg. $595)
Pick from two tour options:
The Coastal Adventure takes place July 19, July 26 and Aug. 2, 2014; drive across the bridge to Coronado Island, head toward Harbor Island to Point Loma Harbor. The drive also includes stunning views and a combination of streets, freeways and straightaways
The Mountain Adventure takes place on July 20, July 27 and Aug. 3, 2014; drive toward the Jamul Mountains, away from stops and traffic and along the windy back roads around Otay Lake
The Coastal Adventure departs from Silver Strand State Beach in Coronado, and the Mountain Adventure departs from the Olympic Training Center in Chula Vista.
The fine print
Available for use beginning the day after purchase. Online reservations required and can be made immediately after purchase; subject to availability. See voucher for booking instructions. Please check event website or call to confirm event dates. Must present proof of insurance and valid driver's license at the event. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value. All sales final. No refunds or exchanges. 24-hour cancellation policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture. Valid for one person. Must be 25 years old or older to participate. Must hold valid driver's license. Must present proof of full-coverage personal insurance, including comprehensive, collision, and minimum $125,000 liability insurance plan.
See all terms