By Nicole Guanlao
Tuck into the Cambria Pines Lodge -- nestled within 25 wooded acres near Hearst Castle -- with a package that saves nearly 60% and includes $222 in extras.
Why we love it
- This cozy lodge boasts live entertainment nightly, complimentary Wi-Fi and an outdoor pool
- Downtown Cambria's charming shops and galleries are minutes away
- Bask in the scenic forest views while relaxing on the property's gardens, secluded pathways and outdoor dining areas
Cambria Pines Lodge
2905 Burton Dr
Cambria, CA 93428
What's included & when
- Arrivals through Feb. 1; rates change within the travel period and blackout dates apply
- Two-night stays as follows:
- $259 in Large Suite, Sunday-Thursday arrivals
- Weekend packages cost $50 more for Friday-Saturday arrivals
- Two dinner entrees and a bottle of house wine (reg. $88)
- Daily hot breakfast for two
- Tastings for two at six wineries including Hearst Ranch Winery and Hunt Cellars (reg. $84)
- Buy one entrée, get one free (of equal or lesser value) at Linn’s Restaurant (reg. $40)
- $10 discount with a $20 or more purchase at Cambria Nursery and Florist.
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 800-966-6490 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Nov. 28-30; Dec. 6, 25-31; Jan. 25. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged.
See all terms