By Blaire Constantinou
Retreat to the 5-star Island Hotel Newport Beach, "a suitably stylish hotel in a very chic neighborhood, [that] caters to luxury seekers" (Fodor's) for $169 nightly.
Why we love it
- Recipient of the AAA 5-Diamond award for 22 consecutive years
- Across the street from upscale shops and fine dining at Fashion Island
- The resort is also less than six miles from the beach, Balboa Island and the Newport Pier
Island Hotel Newport Beach
690 Newport Center Drive
Newport Beach, CA 92660
What's included & when
- Daily Oct. 22 - Dec. 30 and Fridays-Sundays, Jan. 10 - Feb. 28; blackout dates apply
- $169 per night in an Island King room
- $219 per night in a 600-square-foot Island Corner Suite
- $60 credit to use toward dining and spa treatments
- Valet parking (reg. $32)
Spend the day at The Spa with treatments including a 60-minute massage or facial available from $89.
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 888-321-4752 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Nov. 6-7, 11-14, 17-21; Feb. 14-16. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged.
See all terms