By Travelzoo Staff
Retreat to Ojai, where "acres of orange and avocado groves here evoke postcard images of long-ago agricultural Southern California" (Fodor's). Travelers can escape for $89 per night to the downtown Hummingbird Inn, a savings of nearly 40%.
Why we love it
- This exclusive offer includes a $15 credit to the nearby Deer Lodge restaurant where guests can dine on slow-roasted duck confit and country-style bread pudding topped with whiskey caramel.
- Nestled in a valley 15 miles from the coast and 80 miles north of Los Angeles, Ojai has long been a hideout for celebrities, artists and other creative individuals. The arts scene in town continues to thrive to this day, and guests at the Hummingbird Inn are just a short walk down from East Ojai Avenue with a number of renowned galleries.
1208 E Ojai Ave
Ojai, CA 93023
What's included & when
- July 9, 2013 - Dec. 12, 2013
- Downtown Ojai escape at Hummingbird Inn at nearly 40% off
- $89 per night, Sundays-Thursdays through Dec. 12 (reg. $130)
- $15 credit at the historic Deer Lodge restaurant, which dates back to 1932
- Continental breakfast for 2
- Parking and movie rentals
Getting there: The hotel is 44 miles from Santa Barbara Municipal Airport. Visit Fly.com for cheap flights to Santa Barbara.
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 805-646-4365 between the hours of 7:30 a.m. and 11 p.m. PT to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Sept. 2; Oct. 14, 31. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms