By Travelzoo Staff
Frommer's says "you'll feel more like a house guest than a hotel client" at Casa Cody, a quaint inn just two blocks east of the main drag in Palm Springs. Built in the 1920s by famous cowboy Buffalo Bill's cousin Harriet Cody, this charming B&B invites guests to sneak away with a Travelzoo-exclusive deal that saves nearly 55% on current rates.
Why we love it
- Stay one night for $89 in a large studio with a kitchen, arriving Sundays-Thursdays. Make it a two-night stay for $159 midweek, or weekends for $10 more. Travel June 1 - Sept. 26.
- Designated as a Class 1 Historic Site by the Palm Springs Preservation Foundation, Casa Cody features two courtyards with swimming pools, Santa Fe-style furnishings and lush gardens blooming with fruit trees. The hotel is within walking distance from shopping and dining along Palm Canyon Drive.
- Continental breakfast is served daily from 8-10 a.m. Parking and Wi-Fi are complimentary. This deal also includes one bottle of wine.
- Upgrade to a one-bedroom suite with a $109 one-night stay, Sundays-Thursdays; two-night stays are $199 (Sunday-Wednesday arrivals) or $209 (Thursday-Saturday arrivals) respectively.
175 South Cahuilla Road
Palm Springs, CA 92262
What's included & when
- May 28, 2013 - Sept. 26, 2013
- Charming Palm Springs escape for 2 at Casa Cody at nearly 55% off
- $89 per night in a large studio, Sundays-Thursdays
- $159 for 2 nights in the studio, arrive Sundays-Wednesdays, or $169, arrive Thursdays-Saturdays
- $109 per night in a 1-bedroom suite that sleeps 3, Sundays-Thursdays
- $199 for 2 nights in the 1-bedroom, arrive Sundays-Wednesdays or $209 arrive Thursdays-Saturdays
- Complimentary breakfast daily
- Welcome bottle of wine
- Travel June 1 - Sept. 26
The fine print
Update (June 5, 4:30 p.m. PT): Due to the popularity of this offer, June 7-8, 14-15, 21-22; July 19-20 are sold out. The $169 deal is also sold out. With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 760-320-9346 to speak with Randa to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Office hours are 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. PT. Not available on: July 4-7, 12-13. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms