By Travelzoo Staff
Escape to Southern California's beach city of Dana Point, whose "claim to fame is its small-boat marina tucked into a dramatic natural harbor and surrounded by high bluffs" (Fodor's). A short stroll from the beach, the DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Doheny Beach offers Travelzoo subscribers an overnight getaway for $99 per night.
Why we love it
- This package includes complimentary parking. Upon arrival, guests also receive a signature chocolate chip cookie. Make it a true beach getaway by upgrading to a suite with ocean views for $119 nightly or a larger suite with ocean views and a Jacuzzi for $175 per night.
- Catch rays at the pool or take in the sunset and ocean views from the rooftop bar. The property also features a vintage surf-inspired restaurant serving up seafood and Italian specialties such as California fusion crab cakes and home-style pizzas.
- The hotel is across from the beach and half a mile from downtown. Dana Point is located in Orange County, halfway between Los Angeles and San Diego.
DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Doheny Beach
34402 Pacific Coast Hwy
Dana Point, CA 92629
What's included & when
- Jan. 29, 2013 - April 30, 2013
- Dana Point getaway for 2 at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Doheny Beach at nearly 55% off
- $99 per night in a Standard Suite
- $119 per night for an upgraded Oceanview Suite
- $175 per night for a spacious Riviera Whirlpool Suite
- Includes parking (reg. $44)
- Purchase multiple vouchers to stay multiple nights
- Travel through April, including weekends
The fine print
Update: Due to the popularity of this deal the following dates are no longer available: Feb. 8-9, 16-17, 22-23; March 1-2, 4-6, 9, 22-23, 30; April 2, 5-6, 12-13, 19-20, 27. The $119 Oceanview Suite has also sold out. With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 949-661-1100 and enter 0 or email SNAPE-Reservations@hilton.com to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Feb. 14-16; March 17-19. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms