By Travelzoo Staff
Escape to where the Russian River meets the Pacific on a romantic getaway for two along the Sonoma Coast. Winner of the 2012 Certificate of Excellence by TripAdvisor, the Timber Cove Inn offers an upscale ambiance with breathtaking panoramic views. For $119 per night, rest easy with this exclusively negotiated Travelzoo package, saving more than 50% on current rates.
Why we love it
- Retreat to the on-site restaurant for breakfast and taste delectable meals such as brioche French toast complete with whipped butter, blueberry compote, sweet ricotta whip and maple syrup.
- Designed by a protégé of Frank Lloyd Wright, the picturesque inn offers a quiet cliffside retreat. The modern accommodations include some rooms with a winding staircase leading to a loft. Ocean and Cove View rooms boast a balcony or patio and most also feature fireplaces.
- About the location: Jenner is located on the Sonoma Coast, five minutes from 200-year-old Fort Ross, 2.5 hours from San Francisco and 45 minutes from Bodega Bay.
Timber Cove Inn
21780 North Coast Highway 1
Jenner, CA 95450
What's included & when
- Jan. 7, 2013 - April 30, 2013
- Retreat for 2 to an award-winning Sonoma Coast inn saving more than 50%
- $119 per night in a Forest View room, Sundays-Fridays
- $129 nightly for an Ocean or Cove View room
- Breakfast for 2
- Travel through April 2013
The fine print
Update: The hotel is experiencing high call volumes right now, and hold times may be longer than usual. With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 800-987-8319 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Feb. 14-18. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms