By Travelzoo Staff
Enjoy a variety of fine wines, beers and spirits this summer at the eighth-annual LA WineFest at Raleigh Studios in Hollywood. Subscribers can save more than 35% on tickets to this outdoor weekend event, which includes unlimited samples from wineries, breweries and distilleries from around the world.
Why we love it
- The eighth-annual LA WineFest will take place at Raleigh Studios on June 8-9
- Single admission tickets are now $55 (reg. $85), or 2 can attend for $100 (reg. $155)
- Over 500 wines, spirits and brews will be available for sampling
- Subscribers pay no additional fees with this deal; an additional savings of $5.67-$9.52
May 16, 2013 - June 8, 2013
5300 Melrose Ave.
Hollywood, CA 90038
- Tickets for Saturday, June 8, (2-6 p.m.) or Sunday, June 9 (noon-5 p.m.) now cost:
- $55 (reg. $85) ... Single admission
- $100 (reg. $155) ... Admission for two
- More than 500 beverages will be available for sampling including Spanish Vibrant Rioja, Firestone Walker Brewery, Boutique Sake and many more.
- The festival will also include live music and a variety of lifestyle exhibitors, chef demonstrations, restaurants and food trucks (food and some seminars will be an additional cost).
The fine print
Print out your voucher and bring it to the Travelzoo window at Raleigh Studios on the date of the event. Your voucher will be exchanged for an admission wristband. Attendees must be 21 or older; must bring valid ID to the event for entry. This is a date-specific event. No refunds or exchanges. Food and certain seminars will be an additional cost.