By Travelzoo Staff
For most women, menopause is no laughing matter -- except with "Menopause The Musical," currently showing at El Portal Theatre in North Hollywood. Tickets to the show, which has been running for more than a decade and seen by more than 10 million people worldwide, are half off for Travelzoo subscribers.
Why we love it
- The Fresno Bee says the current version of "Menopause The Musical" is "extremely funny"
- All remaining performances through Feb. 3 are available, including weekends
- Orchestra seats at El Portal Theatre are $25, regularly $50
Jan. 24, 2013 - Feb. 4, 2013
'Menopause the Musical'
El Portal Theatre
5269 Lankershim Boulevard
North Hollywood, CA 91601
- Seats in Center Orchestra (rows D-N) and Side Orchestra (rows A-N) are $25, regularly $50, for all remaining performances through Sunday, Feb. 3, including weekends.
- "Menopause The Musical" is about four strangers who meet in Bloomingdale's and bond over the shared experience. Their story is told through well-known songs from the 1960s, '70s and '80s such as "Night Fever" and "My Guy," re-written with some unexpected lyrics. The Fresno Bee hails the current cast, saying "it's the four women who really make this show, and all of them shine."
- Booking Instructions
- Click "Buy Now." Click on a performance date and time in the calendar, and choose whether you'd like to select seats from the map or find the best available. On the next screen, click on "Have a promotion code?" Enter the code ZOO and click "Apply." Either choose each seat and click "Add," or choose a quantity of seats next to a discounted price level. Click "Checkout" and then "Continue," and log in or create an account to complete your purchase.
The fine print
Update (Jan. 28, 12:30 p.m. PT): The Jan. 31 - Feb. 3 performances are no longer available. A promo code is required; please see complete booking instructions. Additional fees of $2.50 per ticket will apply. Full-price tickets are subject to the same fees. Fees are determined by the ticketing agent and not by Travelzoo.