By Travelzoo Staff
Mac's Steakhouse is a "powerhouse," with "very good to excellent" American cuisine (23) says Zagat. Recent Travelzoo subscribers praise the "great menu selection" and "accommodating staff." For $55, regularly $113, two can savor a steak and seafood dinner with drinks.
Why we love it
- This Huntington “powerhouse presents excellent prime cuts" (Zagat)
- Save 50% on a steak and seafood dinner for 2
- OpenTable users give it a 4-star rating
- 100% of Travelzoo subscribers loved it
June 27, 2013 - Sept. 18, 2013
12 Gerard St.
Huntington, NY 11743
- The New York Times applauds this Huntington standby that "breaks the mold" of normal steakhouses, serving grass-fed beef that's dry-aged for 28 days. Try this or other menu options like:
- Any one appetizer, such as short rib dumplings, baked clams or lobster quesadillas
- Two entrees, like marinated char-grilled skirt steak or the surf and turf with a 10-ounce petite filet (up to $39 each)
- Two cocktails, beers or glasses of wine from the Wine Spectator Award-winning list (up to $10 each)
- For $109, regularly $226, make it a group outing with the same deal for four people.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Friday, June 28, through Sept. 18, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Valid on Saturdays for seatings before 6 p.m. or after 9 p.m. Not valid on major holidays and holiday weekends. Limit 1 voucher per table. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms